In accordance with and for the purposes of ‘art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller, provides the following information on the processing of personal data of users who consult the site myhoming.it
In accordance with the GDPR, the following definitions apply:
– “personal data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”);
– “special data”: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to a person’s health or sex life or sexual orientation, personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses or related security measures;
– “processing of personal data” means any operation or set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Nature and origin of data
The personal data processed for the purposes indicated below are personal, administrative and contact information acquired directly from the person concerned. For the purposes indicated below, the data processed may be subject to automated processes, including profiling.
Purposes of data processing
Data may be processed for the following purposes
1. to allow the interested party access to the site, for purposes strictly related to the provision of online services, booking and / or administrative;
2. to guarantee the correct and effective technical support;
3. to send information on services, commercial initiatives and for any response to contact (including through any mailing list, newsletter) ;
4. for market analysis and statistics.
The data processing is carried out with or without the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, computerized or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. The data are stored in such a way as to ensure confidentiality, avoid destruction or use by unauthorized third parties and in full compliance with the security measures provided for by current legislation.
Conferment of data
The conferment of certain data may be essential to use the requested service.
Without prejudice to the fulfillment of any legal obligations, all data may be communicated to staff of administrative, commercial, production, technical, previously appointed “responsible” or “in charge”.
The data are not, in any case, subject to dissemination and with the help of electronic instruments or, however, automated, computer or telematics are transferred and stored in Italy.
Data retention times
The data are stored only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated or for the time required by applicable laws and regulations.
Rights of the interested party
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject is guaranteed the exercise of the following rights:
(a) right to obtain access to personal data and to receive further information required by law (art. 15 GDPR);
b) right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR);
c) right to obtain the deletion of personal data, if the data subject revokes consent and there is no other legal basis for processing (art 17 GDPR);
d) where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (art. 7 GDPR)
e) right to obtain the limitation of processing, in the cases provided for by law (art. 18 GDPR);
f) right to object, at any time, to the processing in the cases provided for by law, in particular to object to the sending of information material (art. 21 GDPR);
g) right to data portability, i.e. to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning the data subject; to obtain the direct transmission from a data controller to another data controller, if technically feasible (art. 20 GDPR);
h) the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, if the data subject considers that the processing violates the GDPR (art. 77 GDPR).
The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised by making a request to the data controller through the contact channels indicated in the following paragraph.
The Data Controller is Milano Gestioni S.r.l., Via Gustavo Modena 3, 20129 Milan, email@example.com
A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses “technical” and/or “profiling” cookies.
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies;
– social networking cookies;
– statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Managing cookies on different browsers: